About Security Journey
We help enterprises reduce vulnerabilities with application security education for developers and all individuals involved in creating software. Development teams are empowered through practical, skill-oriented secure coding training that easily satisfies compliance needs and goes beyond to build a security-first development culture.
Our platform encompasses foundational, intermediate, and advanced application security topics across 11 languages and 7+ technology areas. It provides multiple styles of educational content, including video-based lessons, hands-on exercises, and full-stack application sandboxes.
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration, as well as negotiation and closing
- Develop, customize, and utilize effective close plans to navigate and manage the sales process
- Interact with the management team in 1-1, team meetings and via forecasting and reporting to provide critical updates, and strategic account planning
- Meet and surpass assigned quota
- Follow up on all inbound leads and proactively search (outbound) for new sales opportunities
- Attend trade events as designated by the Marketing Department
- Be able to articulate the Security Journey value proposition, qualify prospects, conduct product demonstrations via the web or in-person, gather and have a good understanding of competitive offerings
- Ensure all sale activity is maintained and up to date within Hubspot (CRM System)
- Track all deals through the designated sales process within Hubspot and maintain up to date forecasts
- Continue to build a solid deal pipeline to support quota objective
- You can achieve your quota, but quite frankly we would love you to blow it out of the water!
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones, and occasional travel for key accounts
- Occasional travel as required
- Ensure new revenue targets are meet or exceeded
What you bring to the team
- We want ambitious winners with a proven track record of high ranking achievement.
- Expressive speaker with ability to quickly and clearly articulate highly technical information.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Innovative thinker that enjoys creative problem solving in a changing environment.
- Collaborative team player who will share sales tactics and learn them from others.
- Exemplifies persistency and resilience. Loves tackling issues and getting results.
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability.
- Experience succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments.
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM is required.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Enterprises Sales experience
- SaaS experience preferred not required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, 401k and Unlimited PTO
This is a remote (work from home) position for candidates based in the United States. We do have offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Raleigh, NC if working in an office is your jam.
Our differences in background, identity, and experience make us stronger together.
At Security Journey, we have three diversity commitments:
Hire a diverse team
Grow people equitably
Contribute to personal growth